48208-0690 | Coleman Mach 3 P.S. 13,500 BTU |Air Conditioner | Power Saver | Textured Black
Have you ever tripped a circuit breaker in your RV when you turned on an appliance? Often that's because you've turned on one too many electrical products and exceeded the limit of campground power supplied to your RV. The Mach 3 P.S.™ helps you avoid that frustration. It's an air conditioner designed to use less power without sacrificing cooling performance. So you can stay cool and comfortable, using the power that's left over to enjoy more of the electrical appliances in your RV.
When we designed the Mach 3 P.S.™, we had a very high standard of performance in mind: the RV world's most popular air conditioner, our Coleman®-Mach® 3 PLUS™. We wanted an AC that would produce as much of the cooling performance of the Mach 3 PLUS™ as possible, but one that would use even less electrical power. As you can see from the chart, the high-efficiency Mach 3 P.S.™ actually out cools our Mach 3 PLUS™.
To get more cooling with less power, we matched a high-efficiency compressor, a high-efficiency fan motor and oversized coils to maximize cooling and minimize amp draw. So you can squeeze maximum comfort out of your air conditioner, while your other appliances can absorb more of the available power.
- High-efficiency fan motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to fix the angle of the blowerwheel and keep it turning freely.
- A specially designed blower wheel moves more air yet requires less power to do it.
- Oversized coils have raised lance fins to create an enlarged surface area. The larger the surface area, the more capacity the coils have to transfer heat out of he air in your RV
- 100% copper tubing is very durable and has A rifled interior wall. The riflingcreates turbulence in the flow of coolant that expedites the removal of heat from he air.
- Start kit with start capacitors and PTCR device is standard equipment and makes starting easier under high temperature and humidity conditions.
- New high-efficiency compressor lowers amp draw while still offering a high capacity for cold air production.
- Optional Heater Assembly can be added to provide asource of warm air.
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud.
|Mfg Part #||48208-0690|
|Installation, Operation & Maintenance||DOWNLOAD|
|Heat Strip BTUs||5,600|
|Electrical Rating||115 VAC, 60Hz, 1 Phase|
|Full-Load Cooling Amps||11.2|
|Full-Load Heating Amps||15.6|
|Standard Running Watts||1,190|
|Running watts w/ heat strip||1,750|
|Air Delivery CFM||320|