48204-066 | Coleman Mach 15 15,000 BTU | Air Conditioner | Textured White
- Buy 3 for $925.25 each and save 5%
- BTUs: 15,000
- Heat Pump: No
- Power Saver: No
- Condensate Pump: No
- Volt rating: 115VAC, 60Hz, 1 Phase
- Full-Load Cooling Amps: 14.9
- Standard Running Watts: 1611
- Weight: 85Lbs
- Height: Standard (13.8")
MACH 15™ RV AIR CONDITIONER—NOW CHARGED WITH (ECO-FRIENDLY) R-410A.
DELIVERS THE HIGHEST AIRFLOW RATE AVAILABLE.
Want to take cooling power to the max? The Mach 15™ is the world's most powerful RV air conditioner with the highest cooling output you can buy, and has an airflow so strong, it's a sure bet for ducted systems.
The Mach 15™ is equipped with a 1/3 hp fan motor, the largest used in an RV air conditioner, delivering cool air at an incredible 325 CFM (cubic feet per minute). The Mach 15. features the same streamlined shape that enhances the style and operational efficiency of every model in the line of Coleman®-Mach® RV air conditioners.
- High-efficiency fan motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to fix the angle of the blowerwheel and keep it turning freely.
- A specially designed blower wheel moves more air yet requires less power to do it.
- Oversized coils have raised lance fins to create an enlarged surface area. The larger the surface area, the more capacity the coils have to transfer heat out of he air in your RV
- 100% copper tubing is very durable and has A rifled interior wall. The riflingcreates turbulence in the flow of coolant that expedites the removal of heat from he air.
- New high-efficiency compressor lowers amp draw while still offering a high capacity for cold air production.
- Optional Heater Assembly can be added to provide asource of warm air.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud.
|Fit & Function Guarantee||No|
|Mfg Part #||48204-066|
|Installation, Operation & Maintenance||DOWNLOAD|
|Heat Strip BTUs||5,600|
|Electrical Rating||115 VAC, 60Hz, 1 Phase|
|Full-Load Cooling Amps||14.9|
|Full-Load Heating Amps||16|
|Standard Running Watts||1611|
|Running watts w/ heat strip||1800|
|Air Delivery CFM||320|
|Model Number Changes|
This unit is a replacement for the following models:
Some old models listed above require modifications before replacing. If unsure, contact us for more info.