48209-0660 | Coleman Mach 15 P.S. 15,000 BTU | Air Conditioner | Power Saver | Textured White
- Buy 3 for $893.89 each and save 5%
- BTUs: 15,000
- Heat Pump: No
- Power Saver: Yes
- Condensate Pump: No
- Volt rating: 115VAC, 60Hz, 1 Phase
- Full-Load Cooling Amps: 10
- Standard Running Watts: 1075
- Weight: 83.5Lbs
- Height: Standard (13.8")
Have you ever tripped a circuit breaker in your RV when you turned on an appliance? Often that's because you've turned on one too many electrical products and exceeded the limit of campground power supplied to your RV. The Mach 15 P.S.™ helps you avoid that frustration. It's an air conditioner designed to use less power without sacrificing cooling performance. So you can stay cool and comfortable, using the power that's left over to enjoy more of the electrical appliances in your RV.
When we designed the Mach 15 P.S.™, we had a very high standard of performance in mind: the RV world's most popular air conditioner, our Coleman®-Mach® 15 PLUS™. We wanted an AC that would produce as much of the cooling performance of the Mach 15 PLUS™ as possible, but one that would use even less electrical power. As you can see from the chart, the high-efficiency Mach 15 P.S.™ actually out cools our Mach 15 PLUS™.
To get more cooling with less power, we matched a high-efficiency compressor, a high-efficiency fan motor and oversized coils to maximize cooling and minimize amp draw. So you can squeeze maximum comfort out of your air conditioner, while your other appliances can absorb more of the available power.
- High-efficiency fan motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to fix the angle of the blowerwheel and keep it turning freely.
- A specially designed blower wheel moves more air yet requires less power to do it.
- Oversized coils have raised lance fins to create an enlarged surface area. The larger the surface area, the more capacity the coils have to transfer heat out of he air in your RV
- 100% copper tubing is very durable and has A rifled interior wall. The rifling creates turbulence in the flow of coolant that expedites the removal of heat from he air.
- Start kit with start capacitors and PTCR device is standard equipment and makes starting easier under high temperature and humidity conditions.
- New high-efficiency compressor lowers amp draw while still offering a high capacity for cold air production.
- Optional Heater Assembly can be added to provide a source of warm air.
- Plastic drain pan eliminates corrosion.
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel truss head screws secure the shroud.
|Fit & Function Guarantee
|Mfg Part #
|Installation, Operation & Maintenance
|Heat Strip BTUs
|115 VAC, 60Hz, 1 Phase
|Full-Load Cooling Amps
|Full-Load Heating Amps
|Standard Running Watts
|Running watts w/ heat strip
|Air Delivery CFM
|Model Number Changes
This unit is a replacement for the following models:
Some old models listed above require modifications before replacing. If unsure, contact us for more info.