With the Coleman®-Mach® HP²™ High Performance Heat Pump you get an economical, electric source of heat and a high performance air conditioner in one sleek package.
The HP²™ cools exceedingly well with a powerful 15,000 BTU nominal cooling capacity. When a chill is in the air, a special reversing valve enables the cooling system to convert to a heating system. In fact, with the HP²™, you can put two-and-a-half times more heat into your RV than you can with an electric heat strip.
Now you can get an economical, electric source of heat And a high performance air conditioner in one!
• The HP²™ with a free-delivery ceiling assembly is ideal for use in
folding camping trailers.
• For ducted applications, you can set the thermostat for your HP²™ to either electric or gas heat. In the electric heat setting, the HP²™ will be your primary heat source as long as the vehicle interior temperature does not drop 5 degrees below thermostat setpoint. If interior vehicle temperature does drop 5 degrees below thermostat setpoint, the thermostat will automatically activate gas furnace operation. The gas furnace operation continues until the thermostat setpoint has been satisfied, after which the HP²™ will again automatically become the primary heat source.
• In Heat Pump mode, the compressor will shut down between 40ºF and 45ºF due to lack of heat in the outside air.
• New two piece inter-locking paintable shrouds include condenser coil protection.
• All-copper tubing has gas-flux brazed joints which are more corrosion-resistant than welds. The copper tubing is rifled inside to create turbulence in the coolant, enhancing the system's ability to dissipate heat.
• The fan motor is mounted directly to the bulkhead to fix the relative position of the motor, blower wheel and ensures a free turning action.
|Mfg Part #||48004-669|
|Limited 2 Year AC Warranty||No|
|Operation and Maintenance||DOWNLOAD|
|Evaluating AC Performance||DOWNLOAD|
|Heat Strip BTUs||5,600|
|Electrical Rating||115 VAC, 60Hz, 1 Phase|
|Full-Load Cooling Amps||15.4|
|Full-Load Heating Amps||15.4|
|Standard Running Watts||1800|
This unit is a replacement for the following models: 8535-879, 8535A879, 8535B879, 8535C879, 8535-8796, 8535A8796, 8535B8796, 8535C8796, 8535D8796, 8535D879, 48004-879, 48004-869, 48064-879, 48064-969, 8535B6797, 8535B8997, 8535C8797, 8535D6796, 8535D779, 8535D7796